Export Sales & Logistics Coordinator
For our office in Amstelveen, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Export Sales & Logistics Coordinator.
Daesang Europe is a European office of the worldwide company, Daesang Corporation headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Since 1956, Daesang has been the industry-leading company in the vast range of Korean food with its iconic brands including Jongga, Chung Jung One and O’Food.
We are looking for a commercial and solution-oriented Export Sales & Logistics Coordinator for the Sourcing Division. In this position, you are responsible for processing and managing all documents and processes related to the big volume of air/ocean container exports to South Korea for various customer groups across Europe. As our Documentation Coordinator, you will proactively coordinate your work together with your colleague of the sourcing team to ensure all requirements are adequately met with great efficiency.
· Executes and manages required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time-sensitive environment.
· Timely management of multiple lines of communication with suppliers, shippers, customers and internal parties, maintaining details and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties.
· Obtains export certificates issued by various government agencies from the Global Sales Team in HQ in compliance with each shipment.
· Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with the accounting department to ensure billing accuracy.
· Process freight claims and customer complaints with each customer account manager and assistant manager.
· Review, prepare and invoice for the payment.
· Relevant Bachelor's degree. (We welcome recent graduates to apply for this position.)
· Some relevant experience in logistics. In particular, experience in ocean container exports and freight forwarding is highly preferred.
· Skilled task management; ability to critically think through the multiple-step process and follow up on several details.
· High ability to handle multiple priorities while being detail-oriented.
· Excellent communication, verbal and written skills in English (and if you also have knowledge of the Korean language this is a plus).
· Strong Office skills and some freight software knowledge.
· Ability to work under time pressures.
Please include your cv and cover letter in your application. For questions please contact Natasja Schijf, HR.